ProCapture adds advanced features to the Android camera experience.
Multiple advanced camera shooting modes are supported:
Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, Wide Shot and Panorama.
- Free version available with limited output resolution and no touch-to-focus. TRY IT FIRST!
- Some options cannot be changed if you use a Scene Mode other than "Auto".
- Touch-to-focus is only supported by Android 4.0+.
- This camera app does not currently support video capture.
- Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image, providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
- Wide Shot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image, while preserving scene geometry. The result is like taking a single shot using a wide-angle lens.
- Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them together in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
- Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
- Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
- Ability to lock image focus by long pressing the shutter button and recompose the shot.
- Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
- On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
- Save photos to internal or external storage.
Added 4MP resolution for HTC One
- PSP 바탕화면
- 티스토리 초대장
- 티스토리 초대
- 파이트 오브 캐릭터즈
- Internet Download Manager
- PSP 배경
- EVEREST Ultimate Edition
- EVEREST Ultimate Engineer Edition
- Error Repair Professional
- Your Uninstaller!
- Total Commander
- PSP 배경화면